Saturday, December 8, 2012

What type of dogs are born without tails?

Q. my dog had puppies and some of them had tails and some did not, they either had a bob tail or a very short nub. I cant load pictures but what type of dogs are born without tells? The mother is black and white and looks like a lab/pitt mix maybe boxer and the dad is golden color. Both are medium height, like a bit. Both do not have a tail, just a small nub. Both are same breed dog
oh bobbie, stfu
puppies arent bad to have, you dont know my situation, I have plenty of land for these dogs. A pure bread is not any better than a mutt. only people like u think so, ur a waste of life

A. I'm not sure of specific breed that can be born with no tail, but this is possible in all breeds due to genetic mutation or other reason. and I agree with you that mutts are just the same with purebred. they are lovable and they give you unconditional love just like any purebreds.
hope this helps


What type of dry dog food is good for a papillon puppy?
Q. I want to adopt a papillon puppy and I read that Pedigree, Iams, and Purina are not good to give to dogs because they don't have the nutrition that both puppies and dogs need. What type of dry dog food is healthy and safe for them?

A. Feeding your dog holistic (natural) foods is the best choice. These foods are more easily digested and absorbed by the dog, which translates to less food consumed and less poo. After researching extensively on dog foods and trying out a few, I would recommend Wellness or Solid Gold. Buy the dry food for puppies and it'll work wonders! I wouldn't feed my new puppy anything else.


What Type of puppy should you get if you have a 17 yr old cocker?
Q. I have a 17 yr old cocker at home and were in search for a new puppy! yay! But we cant seem to find the right type of dog to get that is safe around cats, dogs, and kids...... please give me some breeds of dogs that might be good. (like list about 6-10 types of dogs) thx lots......... Peace out!

A. spaniels are a good dog around other pets because they tend to be docile
there are many kinds of spaniels from the king charles to the springer
some spaniels dont like kids, but that is depending on the dog and no way to tell as a puppy
other dogs that are good is
pug
poodle
pug-chihuahua cross
boston
weinee dog
snauzer
bichon frise
lahsa apso
it also depends greatly on the dogs personality and the training you give them. not all dogs are created equal regardless of breed
ones i would avoid are
rat terriers and jack russels....too wild and willful, would eat your cats
german sheapard, chow, sharpei, dalmation....are going to bite someone
yorkie....a wad of matted hair with rotten teeth no matter how much you groom it
bulldog....always has health problems and costs a kings randsom


HELP! Where can I find a yorkie type dog without going to a place where they get their dogs from puppy mills?
Q. I have gone to places like animal welfare, ect. but they don't have a lot of small dogs. I would really like to not get my dog from a puppy mill place. I'm pretty much dead set on a yorkie. Please Please Help!

thanks.

A. Google: Yorkshire Terrier Rescue in your area, or check out Petfinder.com.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment