Sunday, December 9, 2012

Why is my dog protective of a room she had puppies in?

Q. My dog had puppies before we could get her fixed, now she is fixed but she's acting odd. She takes balls into the room she had puppies in and sat them next to her. She now is growling whenever we try to pet her in that room. I took away the balls using a broom and she didn't act aggressive. She growls now at us when we try to get her out of the room using bread and dog biscuits. It would be a big help on how we get her out of there without getting hurt.

A. The obvious answer is to get a slip lead on her (so you don't get close enough to be bitten) and get her out of there. Once she's out, shut the door so she can't get in there. I don't know what's going on with her to be honest as none of my mums has ever done anything like this. All I can suggest is you get her out for some good long runs - it may be as simple as she's bored stiff, which is leading to mental problems. Provided she checks out as healthy, there's not much else to be done really.


what kind of dog was that big brown dog on this dog show one animal planet?
Q. there was a black guy and he had this new bread of dog it was really big and brown it kinda looked like a bull dog but less ugly ( I like bull dogs but they are ugly cute have a frenchie ). I really liked the way that dog looked he had a really pretty coat too. I wish I wrote the name down.

A. Dogue de Bordeaux, Korean Dosa, Cane Corso (all rare-ish mastiffs that could be a brownish color but they are NOT "new breeds") could also be a shar-pei??


What is the average price of a pure bread dog?
Q. I want to buy a new dog to enter in dog shows.

A. A buck a loaf.


How many beagles are expected?
Q. I have not yet breaded dogs yet, but I am wondering what the average litter is expected to be delivered. How many?

A. Breaded dogs? Like breaded chicken? I prefer mine grilled.

Answer? Don't breed your dog, then you won't have to worry about it.

Also, to one of the responders, please tell me you did not pay anything but an adoption fee for that black golden retriever mix.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment