Saturday, December 8, 2012

How do u find vet recommendations online?

Q. I'm taking my dog to be spayed on Friday to my neighborhood vet, whcih I have never visited. I am so nervous being that this is a surgery and I have a small maltese. Does anyone know where I can check vet reference online to know that other people like them, etc?

A. Ask your vet to supply references. They are usually more than happy to. Call the folks he lists and don't be shy about asking questions.
Good luck.


Where can I ask a vet online?
Q. I need to ask some questions to a vet online, but I can't find a site that allows me to do so.

Where can I ask a horse question to a horse vet online FOR FREE!

A. http://pet.justanswer.com/Vet/?r=ovpet&JCRN=Vets%20and%20Pet%20Experts&OVRAW=ask%20the%20vet&OVKEY=ask%20the%20vet&OVMTC=standard&OVADID=35826854511&OVKWID=39901163511

Your best bet is to call you own vet though. I'm not sure how well an online vet can diagnose a problem, and your vet knows your horse. Most vets will talk to you on the phone for a few minutes free of charge.


Is there a website where I can chat with a veterinarian live for free?
Q. For an english project, I have to research a career and interview a person who does that career. I have always wanted to be a veterinarian, so I thought it would be easy for me to do that career. I was just wondering if I could interview a vet online for free, since I am too busy to go to the vet in person.

A. If you contacted one personally they would probably agree to respond to your questions through e-mail.


how do i talk to a vet online for free?
Q. i have been looking for a vet to talk to online and when i ask the question it tells me i got to pay. does anyone know of a website where i can talk to a vet online for free? or if a vet reads this can you talk to me? i have some really important questions to ask.

A. Call a clinic wher the foster ill pets...like the humaine society.
Any vet will talk on line..if he dunt...he aint worth the shingle he put up on his door
Thats what i say!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment