Saturday, December 8, 2012

have seen on several web cites for pets that carnation good start is a as good as a supplement for puppies?

Q. Im not sure if its the same. But apparently what these web cites were saying is as long as its a healthy evaporated milk then it would be ok. It wouldn't be nearly as good as moms milk but she died. So Im trying to think of other good supplements...I know the vet said I could buy puppies milk supplements from petsmart but is there anything else?

A. Carnation good start is formulated for the nutritional needs of HUMAN babies. I dont reccommend that, I dont think anyone with any common sence about raising orphaned pups would reccommend that either. Most baby formulas are made based of cow's milk protiens, which pups cannot tolerate. Pups cant tolerate soy proteins either.


Get a PUPPY FORMULA that is made for puppies. You can find it at your vet, any petshop- and heck, I've even seen it at walmart and target! Look in the pet department.

Another option is Goat's milk. The protiens in goat's milk are easy to digest, and it is good for newborn pups when they cant have mom's milk.


Where can i get a baby lionhead bunny in Pittsburgh?
Q. I've searched the web for baby pet lionhead bunnies in my area and I'm coming up empty. This doesn't have to be pedigree grade animal. It's going to be a birthday gift.

A. There is a breeder in Cranberry Township: http://www.freewebs.com/carrottoprabbitry/

Are you set on a lionhead? Adopting a rabbit from a shelter would be your BEST bet (I'm a huge advocate and actually volunteer at the Animal Rescue League) - but I know we don't have any lionheads right now. They tend to go fast because they are super cute.

I would also check out the www.wpahumane.org (Humane Society) as well as http://www.thinkingoutsidethecage.org/site/PageServer (Animal Rescue League) just to see if they have any first. It is much cheaper to adopt then to buy and your bun would already be fixed.

Hope this helps.


Where can I buy a cat online?
Q. I fill as if I'm slipping in to a depression, I don't want to get out, talk, or live. I have been told I need a pet to make me fell better, I am such an animal lover! They make me fill better then any human can. I need to find one fast. I need it to be under 100.00$, and it is a must that it be online! I don't have any pet shops of shelters around me. Can you give me a web basted pet shop?

A. Try petfinder.com Many times if you are a good match, a rescue will bring a cat to you. There are also the classified ads section even on petfinder, and often, again, when you are providing a good home, people may bring the cat to you if you cannot get out. Otherwise it costs over a hundred dollars just to ship a cat, because they have to go by airline, and someone must pick it up and deliver.
What you need to do though is see a doctor. Please visit your doctor, take your vitamins, and try to feel better. if you do slip into a deep depression, you may unfairly neglect the cat. Don't let it get out of hand, it's not good when it does. A cat will certainly give you a good companion and help, but remember depression effects people physically, as well as emotionally. You also NEED to get out, at least for a walk... the sunshine will help with the depression, as will the exercise.


What is the best palce to sell puppys online?
Q. I have a litter of 11 olde english bulldog-english bulldog mix puppys. I have listed them locally but would like to know if there is a really good web page for pet classifieds.

A. craigslist.com
craigspets.com
I put my pups on these sites and got 50 responses withing 4 hours.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment