Sunday, December 9, 2012

Is there a website where I can chat with a veterinarian live for free?

Q. For an english project, I have to research a career and interview a person who does that career. I have always wanted to be a veterinarian, so I thought it would be easy for me to do that career. I was just wondering if I could interview a vet online for free, since I am too busy to go to the vet in person.

A. If you contacted one personally they would probably agree to respond to your questions through e-mail.


how do i talk to a vet online for free?
Q. i have been looking for a vet to talk to online and when i ask the question it tells me i got to pay. does anyone know of a website where i can talk to a vet online for free? or if a vet reads this can you talk to me? i have some really important questions to ask.

A. Call a clinic wher the foster ill pets...like the humaine society.
Any vet will talk on line..if he dunt...he aint worth the shingle he put up on his door
Thats what i say!


How many fake vets are on here?
Q. Why do people claim to be vets online? They may as well claim to be millonaires. Neither can be proved or disproved.

A. i was with Teddy Roosevelt at the Battle of Las Guasimas. that day Teddy killed 5 mexicans with his bare hands.those Mexicans gave us hell though. damn those smokeless propellants! i don't have to prove anything to you...


What part of a dogs body should a shot of Adequan be administered?
Q. I have just started my German Shepherd on the medicine/drug Adequan. His Vet told me to give the shot down by the waist about and 1-1 1/2 inches from his spine. A written vet source online says in the haunches. A friend's vet told her between the shoulder blades. I don't want to waste a drop of this medicine. Does anyone know anymore than I?

A. ive always been told the neck on most shots. but there on are some shots that my vet gives in the hindquarters. so you definitely need to check with your vet. he may have told you to inject in a certain spot for a reason.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment