Sunday, December 9, 2012

What are good pet names for a dog and what dog is your favorite?

Q. What are the top ten pet names of the year to you and what is your favorite dog? If you have a pet what makes that pet special to you?

A. my fav dogs are siberian huskies.
names-
charlie
dino(dee-n-ohh)
shrimp
kenya
nekko(knee-ko)
sushi
zuko(zoo_kooh)
zelda
azula(uhh-zoo-lahh)
scout
i had a dog named crayon.. and it sounds cool and different..
i have weird names but .. im wierd.. and different is good..


Will dogs fight together as a team against a threat?
Q. For example: Let's say you have three pet dogs, and one day a dog or a person came into their territory trying to attack one of your dogs, would the other three come and back him up and all three would defend, 3 on 1 or would it just be that one dog that got attacked would be the only one fighting?
Well, let's say in the example...hhmm...Rottweilers.

A. I have seen both my small dogs and large dogs act as a pack with other dogs...in my experience they follow the lead of the "top dog".

In one case a neighbors dog came into our yard and one dog jumped on his back while the other circled around and grabbed his muzzle to prevent him from biting (I stopped them before they did any damage to the other dog)

I would not expect them to behave the same way with a person.


How are all the dog folks today?
Q. At what age do you think you can evaluate a puppy for certain characteristics of a well balanced work dog. By work I mean farm, hunting, agility, guard etc. not just a typical pet dog?
What attribute do you look for?
Oh good grief what idiot is doing the TD.
Enlighten us as to what an expert you are.

A. I start looking at a puppy, on the rare occasion that I actually get one, at about 6 weeks old when I buy it.
I need to see boldness, huge prey and hunt drives, no defense at all, over the top toy drive and some tractability. I want and must have a dog that is somewhat social, 1000% stable, solid nerved, no environmental sensitivities.
Of course we are talking about a baby here and the results I am looking for should become more evident as time goes on, but, they should be there for all to see at a young age.
Hope I helped.


Is anyone a Top Contributor for 3 or more categories and if so, what are they?
Q. Is there even a limit? I'm a top contributor for reality tv but I'm trying for pets-dogs but it's just too popular I guess. And how many best answers do you have out of curiosity? THANKS!

A. Yes, I am currently a Top Contributor in Yahoo! Answers, Other-Games & Recreation, and Video and Online Games.

Yes, it is possible to get more than 3 categories of TC badges, but only the three that you are most active in will be shown on your profile.

Hope this helps :)





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment