Monday, December 10, 2012

What do you know about taking care of dogs?

Q. I have three dogs . Also just about any pet owner knows the basics of taking care of a dog.FOOD. WATER. EXERCISE.
I don't know enough information to write a paper about it.
I was assigned to do Narative Procedure Project. It is really just fancy words for an explanitory article. I need to write about how perform a complex task like installing a window, getting over a fear or doing oragami. I am writing about caring for dogs
I facts on dogs or training advice but I havn't found something really helpfull. Can you help me PLEEZE?
I am looking for websites that have interesting facts that most people don't know.
Also I want to find Warnings like "never feed your dog chocolate"
please help.
Can you help me find what not to feed your dog.
Can you give me a website?

A. What not to feed your dog, and reasons to avoid those products:
http://www.peteducation.com/article.cfm?cls=2&cat=1661&articleid=1030

Top Ten Essentials to Dog Care:
http://www.hsus.org/pets/pet_care/dog_care/caring_for_your_dog_the_top_ten_essentials.html

Caring For Your Dog:
http://www.newtownabbey.gov.uk/dogs/caring.htm

Things to Consider BEFORE becoming a dog owner:
http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/ready.htm


10 year old dog pooping and pissing in the house. No one is home to take care of the dog. What to do?
Q. My friend went through a divorce a while back and his wife and kids brought home a dog that he never wanted. They promised they would take care of the dog. Now his daughter and him are the only ones at the house. The daughter spends the night out with friends, works full time, and goes to school full time. The dad works and is rarely home. He loves his daughter very much, but he's tired of being the one taking care of a dog he never wanted. The dog has ruined the carpets in every single room with poop and piss. When he tells his daughter the dog has to go, she gets VERY upset. He has given her many alternatives and warnings on what to do with the dog, to no avail. Has anyone else gone through this? What would you do? She has just graduated from high school.

A. unfortunately...theres nothing you can do..the dog isn't going to change..and if it does it's not going to be easy to train it. The girl should have to take care of it, or her dad should take something away from her, like tell her if she can't take care of the dog, he's finding a new home for it,(no one is going to want a 10 year old dog that isn't house trained) or she's going to have to find a new place to live with her dog.
That's ridiculous. This question makes me really mad..

I hope something good happends to that poor dog, and the girl stop being so selfish and take care of her responsibilties


How can I tell my sister, I don't want to take care of her dog no more?
Q. I've been taking care of this dog since last year. They only come to town on weekends and have an apartment 2 hrs from here where my brother-in-law goes to school. They'll be back permanently on December, but I just can't wait to get rid of the dog. I feel so sorry for the dog but I'm sick and tired of him.

A. Politey say to her that you are really busy right now and you can't handle the responsibility of caring for her dog.


How much to charge for taking care of neighbors dog?
Q. I'm going to be taking care of my neighbors dog, a golden retriver, for 8 days. This will include feeding, walking, putting him in at night and letting him out in the morning. Also I will be feeding the cat and putting him in and out.
My neighbor wants to know how much I want to get paid per day, and that she will pay me as much as a kennel would.

How much should I charge?

A. we do it for free...neighborly thing to do.... they do it for us in return! You never know when you might need your neighbors help





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment